Inventory Unit Detail
2012 Suzuki VZR1800
2012 Suzuki Boulevard M109R (1)
Looking for a power cruiser that will get your adrenaline flowing? You've come to the right place. The Suzuki Boulevard M109R combines unique styling and exhilarating performance. Their unrivaled capabilities, born of Suzuki's championship-winning race heritage, have made them leaders in their class. Each bike's awesome performance begins with a 109-cubic-inch, fuel-injected V-twin engine. It's tuned to produce massive torque all the way from idle to redline, which translates into acceleration that you have to feel to believe. The big V-twin also produces a throaty, aggressive exhaust that identifies the M109R as a power cruiser beyond compare.
Huge 112mm (4.4 in) forged aluminum-alloy pistons. One of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle.
The 2-into-1-into-2 stainless steel chromed exhaust system features Suzuki's digitally controlled SET (Suzuki Exhaust Tuning) system for optimum engine performance and a powerful V-Twin sound.
Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), a compact dry sump lubrication system, provides reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and a lower center of gravity.
A 1783cc, 8-valve DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, fuel injected V-Twin engine is designed for strong throttle response and quick acceleration.
Suzuki's class-leading electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV) with 56mm throttle bodies, which maintains optimum air velocity for smooth low to mid-range throttle response.
A massive 112mm bore and 90.5mm stroke is complemented by huge 112mm forged aluminum-alloy pistons featuring race-proven design to reduce friction and internal mass, with short skirts, and cutaway sides riding on chrome-molly steel connecting rods.
Engine bore is lined with Suzuki's race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for optimum heat transfer, tighter piston-to-cylinder clearances and reduced weight.
A dual spark plug per cyclinder ignition system is controlled by a powerful 32-bit ECM for improved combustion efficiency and reduced exhaust emissions.
A unique two-stage cam drive system creates a compact cylinder head design, reduces overall engine height and creates a lower center of gravity.
A three-piece, 9.5-liter volume airbox (with dual intakes) includes two pleated fabric air cleaner elements located on both sides of the engine.
A high-tensile double cradle steel frame is built to comfortably handle all the power and torque while delivering agile handling and a plush, smooth ride.
Inverted front forks feature race-proven cartridge internals with 46mm stanchion tubes and provide 5.1-inches of wheel travel.
A cast aluminum allow swingarm works with a progressive shock linkage and a preload-adjustable single rear shock delivering 4.6 inches of wheel travel.
The M109R is available in Glass Sparkle Black
- Overall Length: 2450 mm (96.5 in)
- Overall Width: 875 mm (34.4 in)
- Wheelbase: 1710 mm (67.3 in)
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm (5.1 in)
- Seat Height: 705 mm (27.8 in)
- Curb Weight: 347 kg (764 lbs)
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft drive
- Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake
- Tires Front: 130/70R18 M/C 63V tubeless
- Tires Rear: 240/40R18 M/C 79V tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19.5 L (5.2 US gallons)
- Fuel Tank Capacity CA: 18.5 L (4.9 US gallons)
- Color: Glass Sparkle Black
- Displacement: 1783cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 54° V-twin
- Fuel System: Suzuki fuel injection
- Starter: Electric
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, DOHC, 54 deg. V-twin
- Fuel System
- Suzuki fuel injection
- Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake, twin
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Front Tire
- 130/70R18 M/C 63V tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 240/40R18 M/C 79V tubeless
- 1710 mm (67.3 in.)
- Seat Height
- 705 mm (27.8 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 19.5 L (5.2 gal.)
- Dry Weight
- 347 kg (764 lb.)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Glass Sparkle Black
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.