Inventory Unit Detail
2012 Honda VT750C2
The Spirited Cruiser.
Sit on a Shadow Spirit 750 and we know what you’re going to think: “This is the perfect bike for me.” And no wonder: The Spirit 750 combines style, performance, comfort, and Honda technology all into a sporty cruiser package. The 21-inch wheel out front sets the tone, and the V-twin engine provides all the fun. In between you’ll find a perfect blend of classic and modern styling touches, including spoked wheels, plenty of chrome, and a super-comfortable riding position. Get ready for some stares when you’re riding this bike. And plenty of envy, too.
The power that lurks in the Shadows.
There’s nothing like a V-twin when it comes to cruising. And the Shadow Spirit gets one of our best: a 745cc powerplant that provides plenty of torque and a wide, user-friendly powerband.
How low can you go?
The Spirit features a low seat height, and the V-twin’s narrow construction makes it feel even lower. That’s good news at stoplights or in parking lots.
Strong, silent type.
The Spirit’s durable and virtually maintenance-free shaft final drive ensures smooth, dependable power delivery to the asphalt. No hassles, no grease flying everywhere. Just smooth, quiet power transfer.
Don’t be fuelish.
One of the best things about the Shadow Spirit? It gets awesome fuel economy. How good? How about an estimated 56 miles per gallon? Now that’s Honda smart!
- V-Twin Engine: Nothing pumps out the torque like a big V-Twin. The Spirit's power makes it perfect for both around-town cruising, commutes, and casual weekend-long rides.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): Forget about fiddling with a choke—the Shadow's fuel injection system means no-hassle startups on cold mornings or at high altitudes, and optimal performance in any condition.
- 21-Inch Front Wheel: The Sprirt's 21-inch front wheel helps create a narrow, hot rod custom look while providing a light steering feel.
- Dual-Shock Rear Suspension: Dual shocks just plain look right on a bike like the Spirit. And with the super-low seat height, they really help smooth out the bumps and potholes on your ride.
- Shaft Final Drive
- Low Seat Height: The Spirit's super-low 25.7-inch seat height is something you're going to appreciate when you're maneuvering to park or flat-footing it at stop lights. Plus, the low seat also inspires rider confidence.
- Engine Type: 745 cc liquid-cooled 52-deg. V-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 79.0 mm x 76.0 mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment, one 34 mm throttle body
- Ignition: CD with electronic advance, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Wide-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 41.0 mm fork; 4.5-inch travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.5-inch travel
- Front Brake: Single 296 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 90/90-21
- Rear Tire: 160/80-15
- Rake: 34 deg.30’
- Trail: 158 mm (6.2 in.)
- Wheelbase: 65.2 in.
- Seat Height: 25.7 in.
- Curb Weight: 536 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gal., including 0.9-gallon reserve
- Model Id: VT750C2
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Black
- One Year: Transferable one-year unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- 52 deg. V-twin; SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- 745 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 79.0 mm x 76.0 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with automatic enrichment, one 34 mm throttle body
- CD with electronic advance, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Front Suspension
- 41.0 mm fork; 4.5 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.5 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 296 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 65.2 in.
- Seat Height
- 25.7 in.
- 34 deg. 30’
- 6.2 in. (158 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 536 lb.
- Wide-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive
- One Year Transferable one-year unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.