Inventory Unit Detail
2011 Honda PCX
2011 Honda PCX (1)
The PCX® is powerful enough to carry a passenger and ride on the highway. The PCX® also has storage, automatic transmission, and easy to park.
125cc of Pure Sport Fun.
The all-new Honda PCX™ is your ticket to ride—wherever you want to. It's a great new addition to our scooter line that combines sportbike-inspired styling, on-the-go convenience and great fuel economy into a package that makes riding fun. With room for two, a liquid-cooled, fuel-injected 125cc engine, a Honda V-Matic automatic transmission and tons of convenient storage everywhere, there's only one question left.
Think you can handle being the center of attention when you show up on one?
How Much Fun Can You Pack Into 125cc?: The new PCX's liquid-cooled engine offers a perfect balance of power and terrific fuel economy. And there's plenty of room for a passenger.
More Than Meets The Eye: The PCX is all about taking care of its rider. Exhibit A: the large seat and floorboards. You get room to move around and your passenger gets plenty of room too. The full-length floorboards and step-through design also makes getting on and off a whole lot easier.
It Doesn't Get Any Easier Than This: Automatic transmission? Check. Locking under seat storage big enough for a full-face helmet? Check. Separate glove compartment? Check. Side stand and center stand? Check. Theft deterrent ignition cover with locking steering? Check. And the checklist just goes on and on.
- Engine Type: 125cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 52.4mm x 57.9mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- Ignition: Digital with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Transmission: Honda V-Matic belt-converter automatic transmission
- Front Suspension: 31mm hydraulic fork; 3.5 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Unit swingarm, 2.9 inches of travel
- Front Brake: Single 220mm disc with three-piston caliper and CBS
- Rear Brake: Drum with CBS
- Front Tire: 90/90-14
- Rear Tire: 100/90-14
- Rake: 27.0°
- Trail: 3.4 in. (86mm)
- Wheelbase: 51.4 in.
- Seat Height: 29.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 280 lbs. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gal.
- Model Id: PCX125
- Available Colors: Pearl White, Candy Red
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards.
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- 125cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- 125 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 52.4mm x 57.9mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- Digital with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 31mm hydraulic fork; 3.5 in. of travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 220mm disc with three-piston caliper and CBS
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Unit swingarm, 2.9 in. of travel
- Rear Brakes
- Drum with CBS
- Rear Tire
- Curb Weight
- 280 lbs. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Seat Height
- 29.9 in.
- 51.4 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.6 gal.
- Honda V-Matic belt-converter automatic transmission
- Drive System
- SOHC; two-valve
- Pearl White, Candy Red
- Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.